Feel free to sign up for MEPs,share your ideas for future MEPs with us and of cause chat with other members


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 am

Moones95

avatar


Theme: A character realizes how terrible the world is

Rules
~Follow the lyrics the best you can
~Textures,colorings etc are allowed
~Watermark are allowed
~Do not repeat characters


Parts
Part 1: mediafire.com ?8lh0b5m0goc4wwj - xBluLady - Kida
Part 2: Mine - Spirit DONE
Part 3: megaupload.com 94VNKJYG - EsmeraldaofnotreDame - Esmeralda DONE
Part 4: megaupload.com 117Y1O2S - bodaciousbovine - Pocahontas DONE
Part 5: mediafire.com ?2z82902o9kw6823 - albuzza93 - Anya DONE
Part 6: mediafire.com ?o0f9g4addabr999 - kikyo_takarai - Ariel
Part 7: megaupload.com FRLCUEWL - relhoff - Meg DONE
Part 8: mediafire.com ?h9iw1dfylxa0v89 - WishOnDisney - Belle DONE
Part 9: mediafire.com ?8s9aljv47t3an77 - Akamint - Chel



Last edited by Moones95 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 18 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

albuzza93

avatar
Can I take part 7 with 9(the character from the movie "9" by Tim Burton)? If it's not allowed I would like part 5 with Mulan? Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

Admin

avatar
Admin
Please girls try to use only non/disney classic movies in this group !!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/esmeraldaofnotredame

relhoff

avatar
Can I have part 7 with Meg?

https://www.youtube.com/user/relhoff

bodaciousbovine

avatar
can I have part 4 with Pocahontas?

xBluLady

avatar
Could I have part one with Kida, please? Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/xBluLady

WishOnDisney

avatar
Could I have part 5 with Belle please?

Moones95

avatar
Yes to almost everyone Very Happy

@Esmeraldaofnotredame - Ok Razz I'll change character Wink But is Spirit allowed? XD Just thinking since The Lion King is allowed Razz

@albyzza93 - You'll get Mulan Wink

@WishOnDisney - Part 5 is already taken Wink Is there any other part you would like? Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

kikyo_takarai

avatar
Admin
Can I have part 6 qith Ariel?

Moones95

avatar
Sure Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

11 Re: Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

WishOnDisney

avatar
Moones95 wrote:Yes to almost everyone Very Happy

@Esmeraldaofnotredame - Ok Razz I'll change character Wink But is Spirit allowed? XD Just thinking since The Lion King is allowed Razz

@albyzza93 - You'll get Mulan Wink

@WishOnDisney - Part 5 is already taken Wink Is there any other part you would like? Wink

Okay then I'll just take part 8.

Moones95

avatar
ok ^^

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

xBluLady

avatar
Do you have a deadline in mind? Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/xBluLady

Moones95

avatar
I might set a deadline when it's full Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

Akamint

avatar
part 9 with Chel please? Smile

Moones95

avatar
Sure Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

Admin

avatar
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/esmeraldaofnotredame

Moones95

avatar
Admin wrote:My part:
sendspace.com w4iah4

Wow! Amazing work Wink Thanks ^^

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

relhoff

avatar
Do you think I could get my part as an mp3?

https://www.youtube.com/user/relhoff

20 Re: Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 am

Moones95

avatar
relhoff wrote:Do you think I could get my part as an mp3?

Sorry I didn't answer before... Haven't had internet for a long time... But sure Wink But not right now... Will fix it as soon as I have time Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

21 Re: Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

relhoff

avatar
Moones95 wrote:
relhoff wrote:Do you think I could get my part as an mp3?

Sorry I didn't answer before... Haven't had internet for a long time... But sure Wink But not right now... Will fix it as soon as I have time Wink
Alright!Thanks!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/relhoff

22 Re: Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 am

WishOnDisney

avatar
Doyou think that you can post another link to my part. the current one isn't working. Please and thank you.

Moones95

avatar
Part 7 in mp3 - www.megaupload.com/?d=CC2P2YCV
New link for part 8 - www.megaupload.com/?d=3X81IFL2

There you go Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

24 Re: Ave Mary A (Closed) Deadline: 30th November on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

relhoff

avatar
Moones95 wrote:Part 7 in mp3 - www.megaupload.com/?d=CC2P2YCV
New link for part 8 - www.megaupload.com/?d=3X81IFL2

There you go Wink
YAY!!!!Thank you!!!I'll go get working on this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/relhoff

relhoff

avatar
relhoff wrote:
Moones95 wrote:Part 7 in mp3 - www.megaupload.com/?d=CC2P2YCV
New link for part 8 - www.megaupload.com/?d=3X81IFL2

There you go Wink
YAY!!!!Thank you!!!I'll go get working on this!!!
Here's my part.
mediafire.com ?wwx4ckycz744zd1

https://www.youtube.com/user/relhoff

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum